Public Skating @ All Seasons IS BACK!
New Skater? Experienced Skater? Looking for a fun time? Come out to one of All Seasons' many public skate sessions by yourself or with family and friends!
Ice Skating is an easy way to stay active and have fun at the same time. Punch Cards are offered for those who attend Public Skating regularly!
In order to prevent injury, All Seasons asks that you follow some basic rules when participating in Public Ice Skating.
- All public skate sessions are skated at your own risk
- All Seasons cannot be held responsible for personal property, damage, or injuries
- Double-runner blades are not allowed on the ice at any time
- Scooters or other skate-aiding equipment are not available during public sessions
- Skaters may not race eachother or skate excessively fast due to a risk of injury to other skaters
- No equipment (cones, bars, sticks, pucks, balls, walkers, etc.), street shoes, food, or drinks are allowed on the ice)
- PLEASE- NO CARRYING CHILDREN ON THE ICE
- PLEASE- NO JUMPING OR SPINNING
- PLEASE- NO SKATING BACKWARDS OR WEARING BOTH EARBUDS
All Seasons reserves the right to remove any skater at any time if deemed unsafe to other skaters.
WE APOLOGIZE BUT THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON PUBLIC SESSION PUNCH CARDS, ADMISSIONS OR SKATE RENTALS
- Admission: $8.00
- Skate Rental: $4.00
Punch Card Deals:
Skate often? Consider saving money with one of our punch card deals, offered both for adults and children!
Punch cards can be used for a single admission to public skating for a single person. They can be bought in person at the rink or online at the bottom of this page.
- 10 Admissions: $70.00
- 20 Admissions: $120.00
This punch card entitles an skater to 10 admissions to Public Ice Skating at All Seasons. The punch card may not be shared with any other person.
This punch card entitles an skater to 20 admissions to Public Ice Skating at All Seasons. The punch card may not be shared with any other person.