All Seasons + Learn to Skate USA
The mission statement of Learn to Skate USA @ All Seasons is to provide a goal-oriented program that encourages ice skating at all levels and to enhance the quality of skating skills at these levels.
- To provide a fun and safe skating experience for the beginner as well as the more advanced skater
- To teach correct technique of the simple basic elements
- To promote health and physical fitness
- To enable all participants to achieve the skills necessary to either skate for fun for the rest of their lives or to move competently into the U.S. Figure Skating advanced test and/or competitive structure.
The program consists of Snowplow Sam, Basic Skills, Freeskate, Hockey, Adult Classes, as well as Ice Dancing and Synchronized Skating. Upon completion of each of the various levels, the skater should be equipped with the skills necessary to transition to the next level.
LEARN TO SKATE CLASSES DURING COVID 2020
- Anyone entering All Seasons Ice Rinks’ facility MUST be wearing a face mask over the mouth and nose.
- Temperatures will be taken for any person(s) entering the facility.
- Every person entering the facility will have to have a signed waiver on file for the remainder of the 2020 year.
- Every person entering the facility will need to fill out and sign a questionnaire regarding travel and health before entering the rink.
- Skaters needing assistance with renting or tying skates will be accompanied by one parent that will need to wear a face mask over the mouth and nose as well.
- There will be no spectators allowed during classes unless the skater is in Beginner Tot Hockey, Snowplow Sam, Basic 1 or Basic 2.
- Class sizes will be no larger than 10.
- Classes will be entering and exiting out of 3 separate doors to alleviate congestion.
- We require all customers and employees to respect the 6-foot social distancing rule.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front counter and washing hands is highly recommended to all.
- Rental skates will be disinfected after each use.
- Anyone that is unwilling to follow these procedures will be asked to leave the facility.
There are absolutely NO REFUNDS on classes.
Skating @ All Seasons
All Seasons provides skating programs year-round for all ages, making it accessible to anyone in school, working, or looking for an activity to fill some free time. Skaters can register by visiting the schedule and registration page. Please also review the rules and guidelines for preparing and attending each class.
All questions and comments should be directed to Skate School Director, Vearle Klinger. He can be reached at 630-851-0755 ext. 803 or email@example.com