Below you will find an overview of the various developmental leagues offered at All Seasons during the course of the year. There are options for all ages and skill levels!
September 2017 to March 2018 (Fall & Winter Sessions)
*Prerequisite: Currently enrolled in Tot Hockey Beginner 2 & 3 levels.
*Prerequisite: Currently enrolled in Pre-Mite levels.
*Prerequisite: Currently enrolled in Pre- Hockey levels.
Scooters, Pre-Mite, & Pre-Hockey Cross-Ice League
Thes Developmental Hockey League will give your child the opportunity to utilize the skills learned during the Developmental Skills program and apply them in a game situation. Coach Cheli and his staff will divide the skaters up into equally skilled teams that will play each other every week. We will be using the ADM program that is very popular with USA Hockey. The league is formatted so that each team will have 9 players and will play 3 on 3 format with 2 minute shifts using a cross-ice setting. Each team has a coach and all games will be supervised by Coach Cheli or his staff. Each student will receive equal ice time, encouragement by coaches and staff, develop confidence, and be part of a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. This is a great opportunity to get your child into game mode before our famous Mighty Mite Developmental Hockey League begins.
March to June, 2018 (Spring Session)
* Registration Opens Soon! *
- This league is for those players 8 years and younger who are participating in the Tot Hockey 2 & 3 and the Skating Fundamentals level. Welcome to an opportunity to get a taste of playing hockey in a fun and recreational environment using the USA Hockey ADM Cross Ice Model.
- This league was formed to give players the opportunity to utilize the skills they are learning in class and transition it to a game situation.
- Pre-requisite: This league is for players age 8 and under that are participating or have completed the Intermediate and Advanced levels of Pre-Mite Hockey programs and all Pre-Hockey levels. We will have a U-6 and a U-8 level.
- This league are for those players, age 7 and under that played Sabre Silver Mite this past year. We will have a u-6 divisions. This league will also follow the USA Hockey ADM Skills Program but will be full ice games.
- Cheli's In house league are for those kids that want to play hockey in a recreational and fun setting during the spring hockey season.
- Pre-requisite: Pre-hockey phase 2 and above. (phase 1 needs approval by Coach Chelios)
- Ages 9+
June to August, 2018 (Summer Session)
- Summer 3 on 3 / 4 on 4 gives kids an opportunity to play hockey during the summer in a whole different format that is fun and enjoyable for everyone. Not only is it face paced but it allows your child an opportunity to develop on-ice creativity and confidence. Many levels offered for at all age groups.
- Same as the March to June Scooters developmental hockey league but played in the summer.