Cheli's Spring In-House Hockey League
This Developmental In-House Hockey League was established to give older players the opportunity to play in an action filled setting. The focus is on affordable, recreational with equal opportunity for all participants. The league is structured for all players to develop at their own pace with equal playing time. Players will be placed on teams after evaluations by Coach Cheli and his staff. During league play the players will be taught game rules, team play, sportsmanship, positional play and much more. Parents are encouraged to get involved by volunteering to be a team manager or as a coach. This is a great way to get involved with your child's activities.
IN-HOUSE LEAGUE INFORMATION
SEASON: MARCH 2018 - JUNE 2018
DIVISIONS: U11 and U14
*Note: A slush fund of $35 is collected for last names on the back of jerseys, hockey socks, end of season bbq, along with game awards for the kids. This is collected when jerseys and socks are handed out.
PREREQUISITE: PRE-HOCKEY PHASE 1, 2 OR ABOVE. If you are currently enrolled in fundamental of skating, you must get Coach Cheli's permission to participate in the league.
*** If you are currently participating in PreHockey phase 1 or a phase 2, it is very important to finish the classes.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE LEAGUE
- 9 games schedule which includes the end of season tournament
- 10 Skills and Drills & Team Practices
- Develop hockey sense and decision making skills
- Classroom session
- Equal ice time
- Learn team play and sportsmanship
- Evaluation skate to ensure proper placement
- Player of the week selection
- Team Jersey & Socks
- Award Ceremony
- Team Pictures
- Fun and enjoyable atmosphere for players and parents
* Prior to Registering, please review the Program Guidelines
** Please refer to All Seasons Ice Rink Policies