3 on 3 Summer Pond Hockey
This off-season, enjoy the benefits of the fast pace 3 on 3 Summer Hockey League that will be run by Hockey Director Chris Chelios. This high intensity league will not only develop confidence and endurance but will help you improve your game at both ends of the ice. We will have three tiers to make sure that teams are placed in the right level of play. 2 game tiering round will ensure proper placement.
The LARGEST 3 x 3 / 4 x 4 Summer Pond Hockey League in the State
- 16 Game Schedule - 2 Mini-Games back to back each week on the same day
- Top 4 teams in each division will advance to playoffs
- 2 game tiering round to ensure proper placement (will not count against standings but count toward your game count)
- Separate divisions each level (AAA, AA, A, House) to ensure proper placement
- Separate levels for all ages (Mites, Squirts, PeeWees, Bantams)
- Team or individual sign-ups
- On-line stats and schedule
- Discounted jersey prices at B&R Sports for Invidual and Team Sign-ups
- A fun and enjoyable atmosphere for players and parents
- Team and Individual Sign-ups: This is not a USA HOCKEY Sanction League. The parents of every individual and team that sign up agrees to assume the responsibilty and are aware of the All Season's Ice Rinks Waiver that is located at the link to the right (WAIVER)
2020 Summer Session: JULY 6th to AUGUST 21st, 2020
Registration & Cost
Team* - $1395
Individual Player - $150
Individual Goalie - $150
* Note: NO TEAM WILL BE ALLOWED TO ROSTER MORE THAN 20 PLAYERS, THIS INCLUDES GOALIES AND SUBSTITUTES.
** Individual Sign Ups will be placed on a team or we will combine all sign-ups and make a team for the level they signed up for. Individual sign-ups please make-sure you put the correct jersey size on your registration form. If your not sure of your child's jersey size, please go to B&R Sports to try on a jersey. If you put the wrong jersey size on your registration form, please notify me ASAP. What ever you put on the registration sheet or online, this is what is given to you. If we have to order you a new jersey, an extra charge will be applied. You must have a 3 on 3 jersey to participate in the league.
League Frequently Asked Questions