THE RINK WILL BE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC FOR ALL PROGRAMS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19.
Why Consider Private Lessons?
- Private Lessons are NOT a substitute for Skate School Classes, however, they may assist a student in passing a class sooner.
- Sometimes just one or two skills can prevent a child from passing a level for several sessions. A few private lessons concentrating effort on those particular skills may help the skater pass.
- Students interested in trying a Figure Skating Competition, will need a Coach to get them started.
How To Get Started
- Private lesson request forms are available at the front counter. Fill out one of these forms and leave it with the front counter personnel. A coach will be selected from the Skate School Director to best suit your needs.
- If you have a particular Coach in mind, please request them by listing their name on the form. All Seasons' Staff is prohibited from soliciting customers, but they are all more than happy to help those who inquire.
- f you are interested in receiving more information regarding the All Seasons' Staff, please contact Vearle Klinger at extension #803.
Private coaches work as independent contractors. All coaches have slightly different policies and procedures. Please check with your coach before beginning lessons. Standard policies are as follows:
- Notify your coach as soon as possible of any and all cancellations. Failure to do so may result in full payment of the scheduled lesson.
- Coaches may reschedule lessons with another student should three or more cancellations occur without proper notification.
- Please be prompt. Tardiness cannot be made up by the coach as ice time is not flexible. You are responsible for full payment of lesson regardless of tardiness.
- Compensation will be made if the tardiness or absence is on the part of the coach.
Customers are responsible for paying the coach directly. Coaching fees may range between $10 - $18 for a 15 minute session, depending upon the experience and qualifications of the coach. Ice time must be paid for prior to taking the ice for the lesson. Ice costs $10 for ½ hour and $18 per hour. Punch cards are available for convenience. Learn-To-Skate practices are available for lessons if the student is currently enrolled in a class.