Freestyle Ice @ All Seasons
FREESTYLE ICE DURING COVID 2020
- Anyone entering All Seasons Ice Rinks’ facility MUST be wearing a face mask over the mouth and nose.
- Temperatures will be taken for any person(s) entering the facility.
- Every person entering the facility will have to have a signed waiver on file for the remainder of the 2020 year.
- Every person entering the facility will need to fill out and sign a questionnaire regarding travel and health before entering the rink.
- Skaters needing assistance with renting or tying skates will be accompanied by one parent that will need to wear a face mask over the mouth and nose as well.
- There will be no spectators allowed for freestyle sessions.
- No more than 25 skaters to a freestyle session
- Skaters will be entering and exiting out of 3 separate doors to alleviate congestion.
- We require all customers and employees to respect the 6-foot social distancing rule.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front counter and washing hands is highly recommended to all.
- Rental skates will be disinfected after each use.
- Anyone that is unwilling to follow these procedures will be asked to leave the facility.
- Walk-ons will be accepted now.
- Booking freestyle will be available on this website soon.
- Punch Cards CAN be used again.
There are absolutely NO REFUNDS on freestyle ice.
For Figure Skaters, Freestyle ice time is an important part of developing their skills and perfecting their routines.
All Seasons offers freestyle to all figure skaters. Open freestyle is available to all skaters Pre-freestyle and above. Skaters in Basic 6 or below are allowed on the ice, but must be accompanied by a coach at all times.
We also reserve the right to cancel and/or reschedule freestyle ice at any time, as well as the right to remove any skater from the ice or the property if demeed unsafe or necessary. Please feel free to call ahead in order to verify ice times.
There are absolutely no refunds on Freestyle ice!
Punch cards can be purchased in 30min and 1hr increments. They expire one year after the date of purchase. Skaters may purchase any combination of punch cards, but must use the full punch in a single session. (i.e. a one hour punch card cannot be split into two half hours.)
- 10 half-hours: $85.00
- 20 half-hours: $160.00
- 10 hours: $165.00
- 20 hours: $300.00 (Best deal!)
Punch cards can be purchased in person at All Seasons' Front Desk, or may be purchased online at the bottom of this page. All sales are final, and skaters will not be refunded for unused or expired ice time.
Walk ons are available for those skaters without unlimited ice contracts or punch cards. Individual walk ons can be purchased in any combination (e.g. an hour and a half), and can be paid for in person at All Seasons' Front Desk. Payment may be made by cash, check, or credit card. (Mastercard or Visa only!)
- One Hour: $20.00
- Half Hour: $10.00
All Seasons welcomes all guest coaches. All non-staff coaches must check in at the front desk by signing into the Freestyle Book and paying a fee of $5.00 per student. Each coach must have a information form and liability insurance on file with the rink prior to taking the ice with students.
Daily Schedule 2020 Freestyle Ice
Used for freestyle ice, punch cards provide a cheaper and faster way to get on the ice. This punch card entitles the buyer (or their child) to 10 hours of freestyle ice time.
Used for freestyle ice, punch cards provide a cheaper and faster way to get on the ice. This punch card entitles the buyer (or their child) to 20 hours of freestyle ice time.
Used for freestyle ice, punch cards provide a cheaper and faster way to get on the ice. This punch card entitles the buyer (or their child) to 10 half-hours of freestyle ice time.
Used for freestyle ice, punch cards provide a cheaper and faster way to get on the ice. This punch card entitles the buyer (or their child) to 20 half-hours of freestyle ice time.